Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Players wanted for kick about

Options
  • 29-08-2008 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi Guys,
    Looking for footy players to play in town indoor on thursdays at 6pm. We've a hall rented out in the city centre, facilities are good, and it's a fiver a week.

There's currently about 12 of us signed up for it (mid 20-mid30s), but due to injuries, work delays and babies, we normally only get about 7-8 on any given week..we'd like to get it to a steady 10 players a week so looking for a few more.

We're not 'all that' or anything... i'd say standard is 'middlin', but if you'd fancy a game let me know, send me a pm.

Cheers,
    al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Where abouts do you play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 maperoo

We play in St Catherines on Marrowbone lane... it's behind guiness, i guess about a 10 minute walk from st stephens green.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Probably a little bit too far for me, but I'm sure if you advertise on Gumtree - you'll get plenty of interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 arsenal081

Hi Al,

I would be interested in playing have played in a while so looking to get fit. Sure get back if interested.

Seamy

Advertisement