Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going South question

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 218 ✭✭CelticPhantom

'Going South' by ollyk1

It was a steamy night in the Bahamas and Olly gulped down another non-alcoholic pina colada before glancing down at his hole cards. A seven and a two peeked back at him for what felt like the millionth time since he'd landed on this godforsaken island, fleeing what he euphemistically called 'money troubles' back in his hometown of Dublin, Ireland. What Olly didn't share with his fellow tourists at the Calypso Cardroom was that his money troubles involved an irate, cleaver-wielding Chinese chef, a deck of marked cards and the keys to 'The Lotus Garden' takeaway in Ballydehob. Not to mention an interpol warrant for his arrest in ninety-seven countries. 'Raise', he was suprised to hear himself say as he mused on the circumstances that had brought him to this corner of the world....
    A familiar voice brought our hero out of his wistful musings.

Awww eeen!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

ollyk1 wrote: »
    58 posts and counting it's hardly a contender for turd thread of the year Danny!! lol

I know its actually a good read, i just had to get a little neddle in seen as you always do it with mine :D

anything would make this thread better :pac:

we could start a story where everyone adds a paragraph. I'll begin.

'Going South' by ollyk1

It was a steamy night in the Bahamas and Olly gulped down another non-alcoholic pina colada before glancing down at his hole cards. A seven and a two peeked back at him for what felt like the millionth time since he'd landed on this godforsaken island, fleeing what he euphemistically called 'money troubles' back in his hometown of Dublin, Ireland. What Olly didn't share with his fellow tourists at the Calypso Cardroom was that his money troubles involved an irate, cleaver-wielding Chinese chef, a deck of marked cards and the keys to 'The Lotus Garden' takeaway in Ballydehob. Not to mention an interpol warrant for his arrest in ninety-seven countries. 'Raise', he was suprised to hear himself say as he mused on the circumstances that had brought him to this corner of the world....

your turn!

I knew you wouldnt fail us! Long live the El S :)

Clapping.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

I knew you wouldnt fail us!

next paragraph please

I suggest incorporating this bird into it (if olly doesn't object)

454a407a-00373-06fdb-400cb8e1

if she's not up to the job, we can go for a more old-style approach

26471789.jpg

or you could throw olly a complete curveball, so many possibilities....potentially morphing into a movie thread, where's rounders?

So much pressure to follow in your footsteps :o im not sure if im up to that challenge!

The mocking the ridicule would be unbearable if my story was crap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement