Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road jobs in Auz

Options
  • 29-08-2008 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you could help with my question. A friend of mine mentioned that working on the roads in Auz is a well paid job even though it may be a tad boring and hot(during certain times of the day). She mentioned that you have to do a course for health and safety first related particularly to road working and then you're guaranteed a job in that are. You could end up holding a stop/go sign on the road but if the money was decent enough - what the hell!

Anyway just wondering if anyone has heard of this? Do you have more details on it - where do you apply for the course, how much it costs etc? Is there such work in Perth inparticular?

I'm going to Perth in March 2009 to work for 3-6 months so if you've worked in Perth, I'd really appreciate any help you could offer.

Cheers

Mrfoghorn

Comments

Advertisement