Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gear update

Options
  • 29-08-2008 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Looks like there might be some items missing from the order and I might have made a mess up when ordering some of the items in terms of sizes. I'm just working through my lists and PMs again so if you could hold off picking up the gear for another couple of days that would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Ok.

I forgot to order

1 x medium bib shorts
    1 x xl training jacket.

Could anyone who ordered the above let me know if they want it now, want a refund or would be willing to wait for a future order.

The order was missing

1 x xs short sleeve jersey
    1 x xl short sleever jersey.

I will chase up about these missing items.

Apologies for the screw ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

I ordered medium bib-shorts.

It's not that important that I get them as I have a small pair already.

I don't mind going without.

Aquinas73 wrote: »
    I ordered medium bib-shorts.

It's not that important that I get them as I have a small pair already.

I don't mind going without.

Thanks, PM me to arrange a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Well, I guess I can live without my training jacket, and it's easier cos then I don't have to disappoint anyone else (you're all like kids at christmas when you pick up your stuff you know! :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

is the gear at your place Tiny??

• Advertisement

mkdon05 wrote: »
    is the gear at your place Tiny??

yes, the gear is at Tiny's place.

Sorry, I meant to say... The gear is at mine, and you are welcome to come pick it up any evening. If you don't have my address, PM me and I'll let you have it and my phone number. Easiest way is to drop me a text a couple hours before you plan to head into town and I'll let you know if I'm about. It seemed to work the best last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Hi Tiny, its a bit of a trot for me to your place, around a 200 mile round trip I reckon ! Can you put it away for me and I will arrange to collect next time I am up that direction ?

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Hi Tiny, its a bit of a trot for me to your place, around a 200 mile round trip I reckon ! Can you put it away for me and I will arrange to collect next time I am up that direction ?

WE'll get it in the post to you sir!

Advertisement