Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Message Queueing Install Problem

• 29-08-2008 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi All

I am installing an application on a few PC's which requires that the Windows component message queueing is installed first.

For 5 of the 6 machines I have installed message queueing and then the application no problem but I am having problems with one.

When I go to the control panel -->Ass Remove Programs --> Windows Components and try to install Message Queueing I am presented with the dialogue box attached (MSG1).

No matter what i enter here I cannot continue. On other machines I have the option to just grey this out and continue but for some reason here I don't have an alternative.

I am a local admin on the machine and have tried a couple of different user accounts but to no avail.

Please help!!!

Comments

What operating system is on that machine? MSMQ isn't supported on XP Home Edition. Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭djd80

Nah it's XP Professional and the PC is joined to the domain,. the same setup as on the other PC's which worked no problem

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

system restore as far back as you can and try again ?

if on a domain I guess you have ruled out malware

Advertisement