Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rosanna Davidson to front new car programme on TV3

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just on my post - I linked the pic rather than post it cos I knew this wasn't Slydice.

Ah well.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Chergar

I couldnt agree more with E92, the amount of posts edited or locked by peasent seems to be a bit in his words OTT. This is a forum for discussion, does it really matter if people are angry or pasionate about something.. this is a forum for ideas, not just the right ideas.. it's the internet, if you dont like it dont use it. This is not an essential service, I'm afraid to say anything out of line for fear of cencorship or bring up anything that has been done before.. if people want to still talk about it, let them. Yes i agree stopping threads going off topic can be good in some instances, but it is not always neccessary, if a topic is strong enough, it's strong enough to develop, if not the free market will kill it. Right on E92

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I'd eat a mile of her shite just to see where it came from..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Now you see that the kinda stuff you get banned for - rightly.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,444 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I'd eat a mile of her shite just to see where it came from..

:eek:

And on that note....

key_lock-animated.gif

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement