Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Membership card required?

Options
  • 29-08-2008 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I have a bronze membership and bought two tickets for the Hull game using my card and a mates. Its my birthday wkend and was planning on bringing the missus over. Got the tickets in the post and they have 'Membership card required' printed on them. Will there be any hassle with the girlfriend using one of these tickets? Will she be asked for a membership card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

shouldnt be a problem mate i wasnt asked last saturday for my membership card.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Turnstile operator is supposed to ask for card when you go in, so what we do is wait until about 10mins before kick off then head in when all they're interested in doing is getting bums on seats as quick as possible.

I used to just hold the members card in my hand (visible but not too visible) as I went in if I was using a mate's card.

Think a few on here have used blokes' card for their other halves, shouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Cheers, thanks for the quick respones. Anyone going to to Krakow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

wont be going to krakow,but was there last feb and its a great city beautiful women and cheap beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Cheers, thanks for the quick respones. Anyone going to to Krakow?

I'm in the US for both ties but wouldn't go anyway. Think we will come unstuck off the field over there, they are very passionate (read: headcases) fans and if out lot travel intent on trouble there will be blood shed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement