Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems registering!

Options
  • 29-08-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Ok maybe someone could help me out please :(, I'm really confused now...
    Today I was registering and I encountered two problems...
    As you can guess Im a first year student, I'm doing Science-Omnibus.

I went to register for BIOC10040 and it wasn't there as an option to pick from in semester 1 and in my science booklet it says it should be... so I found it as an elective and picked it and now it says provisonal so theres a chance I might not get it now and I really wanted to study biochemistry! What can I do?

Similiarly I clicked on CHEM10100 and it said "core/opt full" with a big red warning triangle beside it... but then I found that as an elective too and then selected it... is that not really strange O.o Im so biffed about it all...

Help anyone? :( Would really really appreciate it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Provisional means that if the module is oversubscribed then places will go by lottery - if it isn't then you get your place without random selection. Same with the core/option module. They may release extra places if demand is quite high, i.e. move the lectures to a larger theatre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.i.t.h.i.u.m

Thank you :D

Advertisement