Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 sim car free

• 29-08-2008 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I'm with tesco mobile, and I don't like it! no web texts! - now thats annoying.

I wason the 02 website, and I got a free sim card, it's coming in the post in a few days. I'm wondering, do I just call up 02 and ask them to swap my current number to that sim card? or how would I keep my number but change to 02?

Any help, would be great :D thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Go into an O2 shop or the Carphone warehouse and ask them to port you over...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Tim131 wrote: »
    I'm with tesco mobile, and I don't like it! no web texts! - now thats annoying.

I wason the 02 website, and I got a free sim card, it's coming in the post in a few days. I'm wondering, do I just call up 02 and ask them to swap my current number to that sim card? or how would I keep my number but change to 02?

Any help, would be great :D thanks :)
    Call customer care. They should* be able to do it over the phone (1850 601747 from your landline or existing mobile). The change over should take about 2 hours. You'll need the details off the new SIM pack to hand.

*This policy seems to vary by agent, time of day and rotation of the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

Nice one. Cheers guys ;)

Advertisement