Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish classes starting in WIT this September.

• 29-08-2008 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Information is on http://www.gaelchultur.com/

There are three classes in Waterford. Beginner, lower intermediate and higher intermediate. There is a test that you can do on the website to see which level will best suit you.

Cost is €240 I think. Runs through til December.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭munsterman2008

I applaude your enthusiasm but from what i've seen of your posts re: irish club etc I don't think there is any interest..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

We'll see on open day. We're out every thursday, even if it is only 5 or 6 of us. We've put adverts for our conversational group in the papers this week, so hopefully by next week we'll get a few more. Not many people read then WIT forums :P

Those classes have nothing to do with me btw, I'm just posting because I saw them advertised :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭munsterman2008

Your committed alright, im sure everyone can respect that. I wish you all the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Thanks, appreciate it! :)

Advertisement