Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suzanne Shaw getting married

• 29-08-2008 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Former Hear’Say singer and Dancing on Ice queen Suzanne Shaw is engaged to DJ boyfriend Jason King.
    They’ve been together since 2005, and are now all set to wed. She said: ‘We couldn't be happier about our decision and can't wait to start planning our wedding and married life together.’ The perfect tonic to that love rat, Darren Day, who is also the father of her child.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

she sounds as showbiz as my nan

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

She's quite the hottie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I'm pleased for her, after her bit of bad luck in meeting that p**ck, though her little boy is gorgeous so that was one good thing to come out of that relationship. I hope he inherits her genes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

JP Liz wrote: »
    Former Hear’Say singer and Dancing on Ice queen Suzanne Shaw is engaged to DJ boyfriend Jason King.
    They’ve been together since 2005, and are now all set to wed. She said: ‘We couldn't be happier about our decision and can't wait to start planning our wedding and married life together.’ The perfect tonic to that love rat, Darren Day, who is also the father of her child.

That's yer man that used to think he was Cliff Richard isn't it? What ever happened to him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Honestly, who the F**K cares!?!

OP: Unless you are Suzanne Shaw or her boyfriend, I strongly recommend that you see a shrink or better still, get a f**king life. You're welcome. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

K4t wrote: »
    Honestly, who the F**K cares!?!

OP: Unless you are Suzanne Shaw or her boyfriend, I strongly recommend that you see a shrink or better still, get a f**king life. You're welcome. :)
    Right back at ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

CHD wrote: »
    Right back at ya

Why are you Suzanne Shaw ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

That's yer man that used to think he was Cliff Richard isn't it? What ever happened to him?

Married to Stephanie Dooley and they have a daughter Madison aged .

He met her while appearing on stage.

They married in May 2007 at a castle in Scotland.

On 18 June 2008 Day was arrested for being over the drink drive limit after police had observed his car travelling at speed. On 27 August Day was banned from driving for 18 months after admitting to Cardiff magistrates that he had been over the limit.

Advertisement