Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scotland Touring Maps up for grabs (i.e. free and gratis)

Options
  • 29-08-2008 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I have six or seven 1:50,000 maps which combine to outline a cycling route of 200-250 miles (depending on exactly how you go) from Inverness to Glasgow which, having done the - spectacular - route, are now surplus to requirements. Any takers?

(If there's more than one, I'l draw names from a hat on Monday 1st September.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

rflynnr wrote: »
    I have six or seven 1:50,000 maps which combine to outline a cycling route of 200-250 miles (depending on exactly how you go) from Inverness to Glasgow which, having done the - spectacular - route, are now surplus to requirements. Any takers?

(If there's more than one, I'l draw names from a hat on Monday 1st September.)

I'd be more than happy to take em off you hands sir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

I want them too please! If you want 1:100 000 maps of some parts of France we could swap if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭rflynnr

Yiz are both in the hat, lads. (I'm tempted by your offer Hurin but it wouldn't really be fair to tinyexplosions.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Yiz are both in the hat, lads. (I'm tempted by your offer Hurin but it wouldn't really be fair to tinyexplosions.)

That's cool with me sir -swapsies beat freeloading!

You're a gent Tinyexplosions. Hurin: you've got a deal. I'm based in the Phibsboro/Glasnevin area but can post maps if necessary. Whereabouts are you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

You're a gent Tinyexplosions. Hurin: you've got a deal. I'm based in the Phibsboro/Glasnevin area but can post maps if necessary. Whereabouts are you?
    yes we can meet up. I live in Rathmines. What parts of France are you interested in?

I have the Institut Geographique National maps for Grenoble-Valence (52), Tours-Orleans (26), Besancon-Epinal (30), and a Michelin Map of the Cote d'Azur. (all at 1:100 000)

also Michelin maps of Luchon-Perpignan (86), Le Mans-Paris (60), Bourges-Macon (69), and Marseille-Menton (84), and the regions of Franche-Comte and Bourgogne, all at 1:200 000.

Would you like them all? When should we meet? I'm free most of the weekend, away all next week, then free again.

I suppose the ones that represent potentially nice cycle routes. Maybe that's all of them? Either way do you want to pm me your mobile number and we'll continue this offline?

Advertisement