Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday - Puppy Patrol

• 29-08-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I guess this is really for Lister, Humanji and Max :)

Fancy taking the wargs out for a walk this Tuesday at around say 8:30 or so ?
    I'll be throwing a post on the dummyspitters forum as well to see if any of them are about as well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I may as well show up. You need someone to use as bait.

Well I had a great time last night. I'm happy because I finally ranked up. So thanks guys for the help. :D

And you'll be happy to know that I knocked about for a bit once you two left and got some more destiny points and silver, so I went back to Grams and bought the +5% run speed trait and installed it and the stealth one (sorry about not noticing I had it already :D ).

I also bought a damage upgrade and a resistance upgrade. Which brings me to a question, is there any particular upgrades I should be going for, or do I just go for what ever seems good and that I can afford at the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well the next thing to get is shadow damage, after that corruptions come down to play style.

The main thing to work on are your maps, these are the ones I find most useful.

TA: crude, Drops you into OC
    ID: crude, Takes you into Grot.
    TR: poor, Puts you right beside TR

I'd work on the TA one first, its the most useful.

Well the shadow damage is rank 3 so it'll be another year or two before I get that :D

I'm 4 quests short of a TR map (two of which I have everything for, I just needed the timer on the mission retry to run out) and I think 5 quests short of a TA map. Again, I have most of the stuff for those, so hopefully it won't take too long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

The ettenmores was very one sided yesterday so unfortunatly the freeps were a bit scarce. It will probably even out a bit better over the next couple of weeks...

Also I have a few odds and ends to help you on the quests if you are falling short.

Edit: We cool with making Tuesday a regular creep night?

• Advertisement

Tuesdays should be fine for me. :)

Sounds like a plan, though the next tuesday or three I might have to miss.
    But after that I'm game.

Actually, I'm not going to make tomorrow as I won tickets to see Tropic Thunder. But I'm' sure I'll be knocking about sometime during the week.

no worries I'm not sure I'd be there either, we can postpone until next week, though I'm sure I'll be on during the week as well and will be on vent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Yeah, you'll always find me on vent anway.

How are you guys getting on with Warhammer? Will you be taking a break to concentrate on it at all?

• Advertisement

Depends if I ever get to log into it. :D

Advertisement