Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT BB 24mb and You Tube

Options
  • 29-08-2008 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I've been with eircom BB for years and have had no problems to talk about albeit ericom are a bit slow.
    I decided to go for the BT 24mb in Dooradoyle Exchange Limerick about 2 weeks ago.
    They sent me the router/splitter thingys/password etc and all went well. Connected and downloaded some large file for the fun of it. The router stats say I'm 12920/1091 for speeds and I'm 3km from the exchange anyway. I'm happy enough with that.
    We like to use youtube and now it is very difficult to do so. It is jittery and jumpy and will only play about 3 seconds of a clip before it stops for a few seconds. It is the same on any video site like google videos.
    I've updated teh flash and java to the latest version and disconnected all phones on the lines/splitter things but still the same.
    Any advise on what to do about this as it is a big nuisance? Would going down to the 8mb package help???

Comments

Advertisement