Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois Beers - For the organisation of sessions only

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Kenteach

Sallys at 8. Inside the door. Bring a machete. Got it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

k great. i have brown hair, curvy vixen has blonde short hair. undecided, kikel and stevo are not going they are the usual people to attend in portarlington. so anyone after that is either from portlaoise or is a new person to the meet. cool should be fun meeting new faces and kinda hard to find them too haha.

inside sallys try and sit on the right hand side as you go in as there is a raised area. lets try for that area anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ah I'm quiet and shy really :o

There's a bit of tumbleweed blowing across the meet-up list though...other than Ruby, me and Kenteach and TheKid showing up when he's had his hair done, is anyone else gonna chance it??

If anyone is a bit shy and wants a mobile number I'm happy to give them mine. At our first meet I met up with Ruby and Undecided outside the pub first rather than risk approaching strangers inside and getting arrested...again :D so happy to be of help to anyone else who would feel more comfortable doing that...

eh wheres everyone? maybe we should leave it til more can make it?

i dont think im going to go and curvy either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭TheKid

sounds like a plan, I only after walking in the door and ****ed tired after match and driving.

Whats story with tomorrow night?

• Advertisement

I'm just in the door myself.

After being down town looking for drinking buddies for the last 2 hours!

The looks I got walking into Sally's with a machete!

Aww noway. im so sorry i had hoped you would have got a message letting you know someone had replied to this thread.

Am really sorry. and on the other side of things did no one else show???

Ah no worries. Sht happens! Don't think anyone else showed, anyone I mentioned boards too just looked at me funny, and the people who did ask to join me were not boards either.

But we really have to sort something soon, i'm losing faith in the system!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Durga

Oh dear! Sorry to hear that, Ken. By yesterday evening I just assumed everyone had pulled out and the show was off. I live in Portlaoise so am happy to meet you any time for a drinkie...or three :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

Hi, have any of you met up before, I'd be interested if your arranging anything again,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

yea few of us that live in portarlington have had few meet ups. watch this space im sure ruby will arrange another your more than welcome to come along the more the merrier!

Anyone know of anything happening in portlaoise for the Guinness 250 celebrations on Thursday? Obviously I'm not trying to arrange a meet (I could get a reputation if I'm seen drinking on my own again!!), just wondering is anywhere doing anything out of the ordinary.

How are people fixed for Beers Fri/Sat week 9th/10th oct?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

I'd be up for that, :)

Should be about alright.

Lol Kenteach and i promise this time il be there even if no one else turns up!

So which night suits better people? friday or saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭pineapple*soul

Ruby-J wrote: »
    How are people fixed for Beers Fri/Sat week 9th/10th oct?

I may be up for this potentially speaking... :)

Jesus, fair play Ruby...you're persistant I'll give you that :D

Persistant or an alcoholic, one or the other!!!

Put my name down as a tentative....depending on who's going to show up ;)

Lol im persistent not an alcoholic i swear!

Yeh its been so long since the last beers! Plus its kinda fun meeting new people dont you think?

There seems to be a better response this time round so heres hoping this time next week we have a good number of people. if anything poor Kenteach is owed a few faces to turn up this time! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

hello everybody im back, hows all?????????????, i might be up for an owl meet up again

• Advertisement

ports best wrote: »
    hello everybody im back, hows all?????????????, i might be up for an owl meet up again

Hey PB!!

Thought we'd finished you off after the last one :P

You coming boozing again?????

ports best wrote: »

Where have you been? Down a hole or something?!!!

Ruby-J wrote: »
    Where have you been? Down a hole or something?!!!

No Ruby, it's taken him exactly 18 months to recover from the last meet :D:D

Lol!

I didnt think we were THAT mean to him the last time!!!

Right guys im suggesting friday the 9th at 8.30pm in Sallys on the right hand side. Bring a machete!

I'll be there for definate and im bringing a girlfriend. She hasnt posted on boards but will be soon.

ah i have jus been busy over the last few months, i have changed jobs and got married 9 weeks ago so its all been real hetic since xmas gone but im back now and i know ye all really missed me especially curvy and ruby

Ah congrats ports best!

So you're not selling fireplaces anymore?!

Yeh we missed you so much! Cant you tell?! :D

fireplaces??? i dont remember sellin them, so hows the crack did ye go for a session since the last time i was at one

• Advertisement

werent you selling some sort of something to do with fireplaces? Lol i couldve sworn myself, undecided and curvy were talking to you the last time about what you worked at and you said it was fireplaces!

:confused:

Believe it or not we met once more and it was a smaller number. but since then we havent met between people getting married, having babies, going on holidays etc there just hasnt been a time to suit the majority. So fingers crossed next friday we get a good few together! It's been over a year! Thats crazy talk! :D

Advertisement