Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois Beers - For the organisation of sessions only

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

me thinks undecided and curvy should be on the lucozade the next time we meet, lol. anywho i think i would be ok to go next friday night fingers and toes crossed, wheres it gona be portlaoise somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Kenteach

Can't make it next weekend after all. Just can't face the prospect of further rejection. Only messin, have been summoned to Dublin for drink and debauchery. Not like me to say no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Aww noway!!!! We asked you first!!! :mad:

Dont make me get the machete Kenteach!!!!

Fona, Durga, pineapple soul, princess N are you guys coming too???

and what about the regulars?

Kikel, undecided, stevo,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ruby-J wrote: »
    Ah congrats ports best!

So you're not selling fireplaces anymore?!

Yeh we missed you so much! Cant you tell?! :D

PB ignore her.....she drinks.....quite a lot :D

Well if you're changing the date, I'm around the following Friday and then I have a very busy two months coming up.

Fri the 9th you can do yeh?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I've been abducted by rock and roll lovin aliens and won't be able to make anything in the near future. :D:P:eek:

kikel wrote: »
    I've been abducted by rock and roll lovin aliens

Is it Stevoman???? :D:eek:

Fri the 9th you can do yeh?

If you mean me then yes I'm around on Friday 9th....but if it's just me and you Ruby then Portarlington is the hot spot not Portlaoise!!!

• Advertisement

Yep friday the 9th as in this friday evening! Cool!

Kikel, where or what has abducted you???!!!

One or two for old times sake?? :)

Right guys and gals,

Roll call for fridays beers!

Whos coming along?

tumbleweed.jpg

Hahaha curvy!

No i think theres going to be a fair few! We have about 6 of us from what i can see. and i have a girlfriend in portlaoise coming too.

Hahaha curvy!

No i think theres going to be a fair few! We have about 6 of us from what i can see. and i have a girlfriend in portlaoise coming too.

Eerrr....what 6 can you see? Can you see dead people :D:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

people i got an extra shift in work so i wont be attending this, money money money

Lol Curvy!

No, theres pineapple soul, princess N, The Kid, Durga, they all said they would like to go. Fona said she would like to make the next one. You, me, i text undecided, and kenteach and my friend.

I'll go pm them all now.

Done! Now we sit and wait for replies!!! lol.

Its crazy, people all agree to it and then when it comes down to actually meeting up THERES ALWAYS some reason they cant make it. So now im looking people to proove me wrong on this one!

I miss the good ol days when people actually turned up!!!

No matter what happens, im going to be there, rain, hail or snow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

ports best wrote: »
    me thinks undecided and curvy should be on the lucozade the next time we meet, lol. anywho i think i would be ok to go next friday night fingers and toes crossed, wheres it gona be portlaoise somewhere

:eek: ahem ahem was going to congratualte you but now.....lol

yes ill be there would be great to meet up with few old and new!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Durga

I've had my eye off the ball here so thanks for the PM Ruby. I hope to make it but should know for definite by Thursday. Put me down as a possible candidate anyway. Cheers :)

• Advertisement

Yay!!!!

Great stuff!

So its me, Curvy, undecided, kenteach, durga, my friend in portlaoise, so far! And theres still 2 days to go!!!!

Ok guys, its D day, can we get positive definates???

Me, undecided, kenteach, possibly Durga and curvy vixen?

Fona, Pineapple Soul, princess N???

Well guys from the HUGE enthusiastic response i take it tonight ISNT going ahead! :rolleyes:

Right well i hang up my gloves...i dont know whats happening as of late with organising beers. i reckon its defo my perfume. really must set about changing it.

Happy weekend everyone.

I'll still go!

lol kenteach, it seems to be a tumble weed thread as of late!

im definately putting it down to my perfume! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

ah what a shame! maybe should try one in port again? were going ok when doing them in port maybe try it see how it goes. what ye think peeps?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭pineapple*soul

guys, sorry for bailing. Am flat broke these days, can't even afford the petrol to portalaoise at the moment. Another time?

I'm sure something will evntually get organised at some stage. I'm equally sure I won't be going!

And thats officially my slate tarred with Kenteach. im so very sorry kenteach that once again beers didnt happen.

its really so unfortunate that people back out last minute. i dont know why portlaoise beers wont go ahead. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fona

sorry Ruby. I could have made last friday, but my net was gone and I didn't get your pm. I hadn't realized it was rescheduled from the day that I couldn't make :(:(

Advertisement