Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois Beers - For the organisation of sessions only

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

Just as a matter of interest... How many pubs is there in Portlaoise? I know the ones on the Main Street. I know there's one in Fairgreen and one in Kilminchy. Any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fona

ZOMBIE RESSURECTION!!!

Anyone interested in a pub session in the next few weeks? I'd suggest Portlala but then that's cause I live here and this way I could drink more ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

Sounds good. I'd go for a drink in Portlaoise, as long as we avoid the pubs listed in the "worst pub in Portlaoise" thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Antilles wrote: »
    Sounds good. I'd go for a drink in Portlaoise, as long as we avoid the pubs listed in the "worst pub in Portlaoise" thread!

Handy thread! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Kenteach

Handy thread! :pac:

In theory. Although the last session organised didn't exactly go to plan, i.e. I wanted to meet new people as I'm a blow in. Basically, I ended up sitting on my glorious own sinking pints! Could have done that without this thread.

Or maybe I'm just bitter ;)

Kenteach wrote: »
    In theory. Although the last session organised didn't exactly go to plan, i.e. I wanted to meet new people as I'm a blow in. Basically, I ended up sitting on my glorious own sinking pints! Could have done that without this thread.

Or maybe I'm just bitter ;)

Someone sounds bitter! :P Oh, and I was referring to the "Worst pub in Portlaoise" thread as handy. Although this thread is just as handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

I'd be up for a scoop or two depending on where it is and my need to drive home/lack thereof :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Sounds cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if you turn up and are like hey I know you from somewhere

• Advertisement

Interested. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Where have yee in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

What day?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Portarlington or Portlaoise suits me.... venue doesnt matter tbh, just not Coppers or Egans...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Rob113

Has there ever been a decent night out of this? I'd like to meet up for a few weekday pints, mountmellick or portlaoise and possibly portarlington

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I'll go in two years.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

I'd go but I'd probably end up just spying on ye for two hours to make sure ye aren't weird.

• Advertisement
Advertisement