Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart package changes 15meg to 24meg

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Cabaal wrote: »
    No bit-stream providers providing services via standard PSTN line in your area?

I don't have a standard PSTN phone line in my apartment.

I've got a CAT5e networking cable coming from the basement of my apartment building into my apartment and then two network points in each room. There are no standard telephone lines, aerial cable, sat cables, etc.

Everything comes in over the cat5e from the basement, I get TV, phone and BB from Smart and have no other option, can't get Eircom, UPC or Sky, etc. It is basically a mini-monoply :mad:
    I think he's in Parkwest where the developers did a Smart only deal at the time of construction...

I'm not in Parkwest, but the same set up. Smart have a few developments around Dublin city.

Advertisement