Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one need accomodation?

• 29-08-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭

I was refused campus accomodation and had to find my own accomodation and by chance i came accros an unbelievable apartment for three people .Everything in the apartment is fairly new and the walls have been freshly painted.It really isn't college accomodation but this year the landlord has opened it up to students.The apartment is in Ozier Park, Poleberry street and there is a bus route to the college at the end of the street.There is ony one room available but it has two beds so u can share if u like and half the rent. The rent is 72 euro a week and more information is available at:http://www.collegecribs.ie/index.php?&openrealty=616374696f6e3d6c697374696e677669657726616d703b6c697374696e6749443d343434

This really is a home away from home

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

<snip - removed quote>

Bet you wont last long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Aquos76 wrote: »
    <snip - removed quote>

Bet you wont last long

?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

?

Sully removed the comment in question and rightly so. There was a poster spamming all over the place earlier on today, and I was only quoting him and saying that he would not last long around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

OK thanks I got mixed up!!

Advertisement