Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce, the seized Staffie x in NI

Options
  • 29-08-2008 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

The judgement on Bruce will be given on the 10th September.

Dr. Roger Mugford and Raymond Crilly (SBT expert) gave evidence for the defence.

The dog's condition (you may all remember how badly he was looking) has improved a bit.

So, fingers crossed for the 10th of September!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Link?

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Link to what? I have spoken with Roger and Mel from Deed not Breed UK who are working on this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

yes but i dont know anything about it! and still dont.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I wouldn't mind more information on this story also EGAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I am sure it has been discussed on here when the story broke but I can't find te relevant thread here so here is an external link to the Petition. Unfortunately the owner believed at first what the dogwarden told her: that Bruce is a APBTx.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/BRING-BRUCE-HOME-X

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

I was only thinking about him the other day when I saw a B&W staffie.....poor guy, I really hope he can get sorted out.

Advertisement