Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Share / Wanted] MA student seeks others for house hunting!

• 29-08-2008 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Heya
    I'm moving down to Dublin in a couple of weeks to start an MA at DIT Aungier Street. I know I'm leaving it a little late to get searching but I've been working all summerso it's not my fault, hehe!

Anyone interested in teaming up and having a look (although I won't be able to get down to Dublin til like 13th Sept) together?

I'm a 22 year old female, friendly and sociable. Like having fun, having people over for dinner or coffee and am open to having friends kip over and stuff as long as it's not all the time. I don't want a 24/7 party house though and I'm relatively sensible during the week (depends what time class is I suppose!) preferring to do stuff in the house but I do like to go out and stuff, of course!

I'm clean and tidy, although not obsessively so. Just as long as you do your dishes I'm happy!

Er, I'm a smoker but I prefer to not smoke in the house so will happily live with non-smokers and smokers alike.

I don't mind if I live with boys or girls as long as you're easy-going and upfront about any house issues - I don't huff either when someone tells me I'm not doing my bit!

Erm, well get in touch by PM or whatever if you want to look together or if you have a room available and we can see if we can go anywhere from there! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement