Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

celebrations at christmas!!

• 29-08-2008 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭

which celebration sweet...
    (a) do you like most
    (b) does everyone else seem to annoyingly snap up as soon as the tin gets opened!!!

surely the maltesers one is the most common answer for both of these questions! :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

On the contrary, I go for the Cadbury's Caramel first, and no-one seems to ever snap that up... ...more for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭Archeron

I don't get Celebrations at all at all. Things like Mars and snickers are what you scoff ravenously when you're starving and haven't got time for real food, not something to delicately choose from a tin while feeling all opulent and Christmassy.
    In answer to the question though, Milky way, they're the only nice one in the tin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭deleriumtremens

whoa..i just noticed a celebrations poll thread already exists...how distinctly unoriginal of me to have brought it up! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

as long as we dont end up with quality street i'm happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    as long as we dont end up with quality street i'm happy

uuuuugh *shudders*

Anyway, nicest Celebrations - definitely Galaxy Caramel. I snap 'em all up as quickly as I can! :cool:

Milky Way, Galaxy, Galaxy Truffle, Malteser and Mars are the next on my hitlist (roughly in that order)

Bounty are the last resort.

Never go near the Snickers - no-one in my family eats them. They always get left behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

uuuuugh *shudders*

Anyway, nicest Celebrations - definitely Galaxy Caramel. I snap 'em all up as quickly as I can! :cool:

Milky Way, Galaxy, Galaxy Truffle, Malteser and Mars are the next on my hitlist (roughly in that order)

Bounty are the last resort.

Never go near the Snickers - no-one in my family eats them. They always get left behind.

Same about the snickers in my family. End up giving them to a friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Same about the snickers in my family. End up giving them to a friend.
    Say hello to your new friend :D Seriously, though, the Milky Way is the nicest, followed by the Snickers. As for Quality Street, most of it is indeed rank, but the green triangle is quite nice

Advertisement