Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Broadband usage website problem

Options
  • 29-08-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Is anyone else having problems viewing their broadband usage on perlico? I emailed perlico (rang 3 times and didn't get any help on the third time they told me to email :mad:) and they said they were having problem with it but "This has since been rectified". I still can't view it, is it just me or does this affect other users?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

Had the same problem with this for the past 6 months with Perlico, i changed providers as a result as they refused to answer e-mails and letters about the issue. My 'monthly allocation' was also changing regularly. Perico did not give me an amswer on this either, why it was happening.

They also put up the price of the monthly cost of the package without even informaing me! As a result i bailed to UTV. They would issue me the UAN, therefore i had to ring them up yet again and ate your man down the phone.

As far as i'm concerned your better of get rid of Perlico, they went down hill big time since vadofone took them over. Oh.....and they will not be getting the outstanding bill either! They can whistle for it!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Parents had problems with their online checker for a few weeks back about 3 months ago, dropped Perlico an e-mail and was sorted within about a week. working fine since.

Not really an issue anymore as I'm not making use of there dsl connection anymore :)

Advertisement