Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADDM 09

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

what is it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

It's the transfer updates up until the 23rd of August for most of the teams in the game. They've done a very good job with it. Gives the game a new lease of life. Has all the promoted teams and relegated teams in their respective divisions ie Hull, Stoke and Wba in the premier league. Well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

It's the transfer updates up until the 23rd of August for most of the teams in the game. They've done a very good job with it. Gives the game a new lease of life. Has all the promoted teams and relegated teams in their respective divisions ie Hull, Stoke and Wba in the premier league. Well worth a look.

I downloaded this using winrar but its not showing as an option when i go to start new game??
    what do i need to do for it to show as an option?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Did you drag the files into the DB folder i.e C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\DB.

Select new game and the 09 update.
    Are you running 8.02?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Ill give that a go when I get home thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement