Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap places to get Digital Photos Printed in Dublin?

• 29-08-2008 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

A girl i know in dublin wants to get 180 digital photos printed but doesnt have a clue where.

Anyone know of places offering good deals on printing digital photos, preferably the cheapest?

Somewhere near the Coolock area would be ideal, but Dublin City would do fine too.

If anyone knows of places in cork too id be interested, i have never got a digital photo printed myself!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 EI787

I get my prints developed online using bonusprint.ie. I find them the best value online. 6X4 are 9c per pic and 7X5 (which I get) are 15c per pic. Then you pay a flat fee of €2.50 for postage, regardless of the amount of pics.

They're normally delivered in 4-5 days and I can't flaw the quality of them - very pleased with them!!

Only thing is, uploading the pics to bonusprint.ie can take some time - I just leave the laptop alone for a while while it uploads them all up.

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Search in Bargain Alerts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Not sure if they're near Coolock but Harvey Normans are big into digital printing. You bring in your camera/SD card and they do them for you on the spot. Sometimes they have special offers on digital printing in their promo leaflets. The leaflets are usually available in store and delivered to local residents.

Advertisement