Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a thought just occurred to me?????

Options
  • 29-08-2008 8:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

how are they going to show Mikey his best bits??:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

He has ears.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Chinafoot wrote: »
    He has ears.

ya I know, stupid question and wasn't trying to be disrespectful about him.. am a big Mikey fan

Just thought it might be a bit of a challenge for them... a lot of the things that would normally be in someones best bits wouldn't come across as well aurally, i.e. showing parts of tasks and things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

jobucks wrote: »
    ya I know, stupid question and wasn't trying to be disrespectful about him.. am a big Mikey fan

Just thought it might be a bit of a challenge for them... a lot of the things that would normally be in someones best bits wouldn't come across as well aurally, i.e. showing parts of tasks and things

I'm sure they can edit it in such a way that he'll know whats going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Mikey occasionally gets on my nerves but at other times my heart breaks I feel so sorry for him-how much he misses! Watching the various tasks like that one where Sara and Mo were playing table tennis and the one with the magic tricks and stuff. He just smiles and appears to enjoy it. God help him.:(

I'd imagine there will be a lot of his best bits based in the diary room... he deffo gives the best diary room entertainment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Im sure once he gets a copy of it one of his friends can explain what happening in it.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Mikey occasionally gets on my nerves but at other times my heart breaks I feel so sorry for him-how much he misses! Watching the various tasks like that one where Sara and Mo were playing table tennis and the one with the magic tricks and stuff. He just smiles and appears to enjoy it. God help him.:(

I don't think you need to feel sorry for him, Mikey has adapted extremely well and seems to be pretty level headed... in fact he has adapted to the pressures of the house a lot more than other housemates have.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

jobucks wrote: »
    I don't think you need to feel sorry for him, Mikey has adapted extremely well and seems to be pretty level headed... in fact he has adapted to the pressures of the house a lot more than other housemates have.
    You're right, he can manage better than some men I know who can barely peel a spud. He really is an inspiration. However he does so love to listen and join in to a good bitching session, maybe it's his facial expression or something but sometimes he really looks evil. (Am I awful?!!:o)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I try not to feel sorry for Mikey but going blind in your twenties must just be awful. Nothing for Mikey seems easy. He seems to take it all in his stride though unlike Darnell who whinges constantly about looking different.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Im sure he will hear his best bits as most of them will be his quality rants in diary room, or his great one liners in the house.
    His facial expressions add a lot for us viewers, but really his best bits will come across to him no problem as they are all nearly sounds.
    Hopefully he is hearing his best bits when he wins, as i have great respect for this guy & out of whats in there think he deserves the win the most, for being so entertaining!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Mikey to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Oscholar

I guess most of his best bits will focus on his diary room rants as they can be pretty funny. I think the producers will worry more about putting together a two minute clip of Rachel or Mo's best bits. They might struggle there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

They will have a narrator, Ringo Starr is doing it

Advertisement