Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available-twin room rockfield court

Options
  • 29-08-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

1 twin room to rent(1 single bed,1 double)
    Rockfield court...literally right across the road from the side entrance to dkit
    rent:70pw(pp)
    pm for details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Heya can u give me any more details!? im going in2 first year!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

You'll probably get a quicker response if you PM her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I was just told we have on guy for the room so far, but we need one more person. 70 a week, if you're interested get in touch as soon as ya can!

I might be moving into this house if it works out by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

stil have the double room so if any two people can take it that would be brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

laura-can wrote: »
    stil have the double room so if any two people can take it that would be brilliant!
    #

Hiya ye!! me and my best mate(were both girls!) are lookin 4 a place, will i giv u a buzz 2 ask ya d details??:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

hey hey..yeah sure,go on ahead...ill pm you with my number..whenever you can just gimme a text!!!:D (asap!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

laura-can wrote: »
    hey hey..yeah sure,go on ahead...ill pm you with my number..whenever you can just gimme a text!!!:D (asap!)

MegaASAP! We need to fill this room, arghhh!

I'm off to registration now :D

Advertisement