Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's a good place to go for a 21st?

Options
  • 29-08-2008 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

It's my 21st soon and I'm looking for a good place to go out in Dublin. I have friends from Cork coming up for the night, so I'm looking for a place that could be good craic for a crowd, not a lot of hassle to get to (or to get INTO), e.g. no strict dress code or anal bouncers. I'm from Cork myself and haven't been living here long so I'm not that familiar with the place.

Don't suggest 21s. I was gonna head to Doyle's, cause it's great and I always go there, but I wanted to do something different. Was thinking Doran's as well but they're strict too, the last thing I want is someone not getting in.

Someone suggested Howl at the Moon but that's over 23s, not good, so any suggestions would be seriously appreciated cause I'm very very stuck here. Not actually gonna book the venue, just looking for the perfect spot, cheers m8s

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 dublinmayflower

I know you don't want to book a room but the Harcourt Hotel has great rooms that you can reserve for free, get the music from the club pumped in for free and your own private bar until 2am. Theres a door to the beer garden and if you want its a hundred or so quid for hot party food. I had my 21st their and had a great time. I also booked a room so I could just get the lift to bed at the end of the night while everyone else had to hang about for a taxi:). Might be a good idea for some of your mates to get a room together if their up from Cork.

Advertisement