Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Hello and Parking

• 29-08-2008 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭

HI guys i'm coming to UCD this year to do engineering and i just bought a moped to try and avoid the bus

I am just wondering are there any other Ucd heads who use a moped and have some advice over where to park it, eg good shelter etc cheers

W

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

In between the the chemistry building and the main science building. If you're in eng, most of your lectures will be in the science buildings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Best place is at the back of the main library, there's a reserved bay for motorbikes and it's under cover as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Underneath the steps of the Engineering building seems to be the most practical for your course. I have seen bikes there before and it is sheltered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

I often see mopeds parked at the edge of the concourse between Quinn and Eng. It's not covered though.

Advertisement