Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brackberry 8310 Error accessing Google Apps

• 29-08-2008 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I just bought my first blackberry. I have downloaded Google Maps and Google Mail Applications.

For Google Maps, it loads to 10%, im getting a error message "Network Unavailable: This application requires a data connection and some Blackberry devices require reconfiguration to work properly",

For Google Mail, its hangs at the install.

I have full coverage, im able to browse the net etc

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Oh and btw im on the O2 Network

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Hi. Go to www.o2mail.ie and send service books and see if that helps

try and download them on a pc then use desktop manager to load them onto the device

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

To get mine working I just went to main menu, then options. Then Advanced Options. Then TCP (bottom list) and entered APN as internet and no user/pass.

It bloody rip on pre pay though. 8 euro gone on mozilla bowser in little under 5 minutes.

Advertisement