Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: Chorus Digital in Maynooth

• 29-08-2008 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering has anyone got offered digital in Maynooth? I know we got a flyer in telling us it was coming but I dont know if its available and they are giving me conflicting information in customer services! I'm looking for Beaufield area please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Areas of Maynooth and Celbridge are being update over "the next few months". Generally, you get another leaflet in the door to tell you it's been completed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Coolio-thanks!! Chorus told me it was available, next call said no, online says yes, next call said no don't know when it will be available and then I heard someone else in Maynooth had it so got very confused!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Yeah, they're like that! There are areas of both Maynooth and Celbridge that are upgraded to the "2-way digital" network (digital TV and broadband). The areas that aren't done are sometimes just a few houses on a given road in an estate, so there can be some confusion I guess. You'd think they'd be able to tell by house no., but this is Chorus/ntl we're talking about!

Advertisement