Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kat's prince charming

Options
  • 29-08-2008 11:29pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about Kat's prince charming? I've heard her talking about him repeatedly in the Big Brother house. Is he British? Has anyone seen a picture of him? Does he exist?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Caderyn wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about Kat's prince charming? I've heard her talking about him repeatedly in the Big Brother house. Is he British? Has anyone seen a picture of him? Does he exist?
    :confused:

shes probly talking about cookie.jpg

match made in heaven

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ah, that explains it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

How does she like cookies that much?
    Like I thought i LOVED cookies until I saw how Kat is about them.
    Compared to her I hate them!
    Surely she must get sick of them!

Is her prince charming the fella who wrote the letter to her in the house?
    Actually would love to see a pic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

pm-mandarinprince.jpg

Is her prince charming the fella who wrote the letter to her in the house?
    Actually would love to see a pic.
    Yeah, it's him that wrote her the letter as far as I know. I'd love to know if he's some 65 year old aul fella or something. He's never come to BBLB or an eviction night stating he has 'work commitments.' If he bought her online as a Thai bride I hope he kept his receipt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah, it's him that wrote her the letter as far as I know. I'd love to know if he's some 65 year old aul fella or something. He's never come to BBLB or an eviction night stating he has 'work commitments.' If he bought her online as a Thai bride I hope he kept his receipt.

:D:D:D:D Imagine that..... him ringing up Thai Brides Ltd and saying 'this one's crap'. Remember the way she was in the beginning eating the cookies and licking her fingers. If that was an attempt at being erotic it was cringe-making.:o Horrible!Horrible!Horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ann22 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D Imagine that..... him ringing up Thai Brides Ltd and saying 'this one's crap'. Remember the way she was in the beginning eating the cookies and licking her fingers. If that was an attempt at being erotic it was cringe-making.:o Horrible!Horrible!Horrible!

:D

imagine when she comes out of the house and the boyfriend wants a romantic night in

he puts candles around the house and cookies crumbs on the floor leading to the bed and more cookies on the bed :pac:

or if shes into bondage he'll dress up as the cookie monster

OatmealRaisinCookies.jpg
    fore play
    cookie love :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ah yes, Asian woman with a British man....must have been bought on the internet.

He's been in one or 2 magazines. He's a young, nice looking man in his early 30's. Sorry it's not more scandalous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

Was he there when she was evicted last night??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Yeah, he is British, and I think he is in his mid 40's, saw a pic of him in a magazine.

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Ah yes, Asian woman with a British man....must have been bought on the internet.
    Exactly what I thought! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

If I bought that off the internet I think I'd be looking for a refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

who was that guy on bblb tonight?

Advertisement