Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 4 Limerick to Dingle - some pics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 RapidResults

michaelm wrote: »
    Some photos from the start and one or two points along the route
    www.flickr.com/photos/mmolamphy
    That's quick, I just arrived at the finish line an hour ago.

Caroline_ie is in a team car today, so let's hope for some nice pics and interesting stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

love the river-crossing :D should be interesting on the tv....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

2810982492_8b7b9dc560.jpg?v=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Curragower Bar - at least the guys on the tour choose one of the very best pubs in Limerick to head to for a pre race pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Some quality pics there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Beached

Just a few photo's from the Connor Pass and afterwards for the sprints in Dingle. (Spoiler, the stage sprint winner is in one of them.)
    It was a great day. The weather just about stayed dry. I was surprised at how few people chose to cycle up the Pass. There was agreat crowd up there though. David Duffield was good as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Beached

a few more.
    Id urge anyone in the Kerry / Cork area to head out tomorrow and catch the race tomorrow. Its a damm good spectacle. Id love to be on Patricks hill but Croke park calls for me tomorrow. Stoopid replay. Think i might wear my new An Post Tshirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Great great shots..

Was up on Mount Eagle - only a handful of people but good all the same. Some of the stragglers in front of the broom wagon were great - taking time to waving to my 4 y.o nephew despite their obvious pain. Volunteering tomorrow so god knows where I'l be...

Advertisement