Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor messages not coming through

• 30-08-2008 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    I've had a Motorola v535 for a few years now and never had any issues.

Recently, I've been having issues receiving messages the odd time. Sometimes the phone would be quiet for a day or two, and then when I switch the phone off and on, about 10 messages would come in at once!

This has happened on and off - sometimes the phone is fine, sometimes I have the problem above.

I tried to phone meteor support and they were no help whatsoever.

Does anyone know if this is a phone or network issue? Is it time to get a new phone, or do I have to phone support again :confused:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Glowing wrote: »
    Hiya,
    I've had a Motorola v535 for a few years now and never had any issues.

Recently, I've been having issues receiving messages the odd time. Sometimes the phone would be quiet for a day or two, and then when I switch the phone off and on, about 10 messages would come in at once!

This has happened on and off - sometimes the phone is fine, sometimes I have the problem above.

I tried to phone meteor support and they were no help whatsoever.

Does anyone know if this is a phone or network issue? Is it time to get a new phone, or do I have to phone support again :confused:

Thanks!

straight away it sounds like a handset issue, it's probably worth checking with other meteor users in the area but i suspect they wont be suffering the same effects. time for an upgrade me thinks

Advertisement