Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone provide me name of a good video email service provider?

Options
  • 30-08-2008 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone, I am working in hotel industry and my jobs includes meeting with high profile clients and companies to sell them packages from our Hotel group. I have noticed that my competitors are using video email facility for communication and marketing etc. how could I avail this technology? Can anyone provide me name of a good video email service provider? All suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Richard O' Shea

Not exactly sure what it is you are looking for. If you are after live video confrencing then skype and msn messenger offer good free services. For more advanced live video confrencing microsoft have a range of expensive solutions.

If you simply require to be able to send and download pre-recorded videos there are a range of options. yousendit and rapidshare offer free server space which allows you to upload any files (including video files) to their servers then you can email the download link. These services however work best when both you and your clients are both premium members. For best results rent your own storage on a online server, (100 euro a year for about 5GB) or set up a ftp site, this will allow you and your clients to upload and download videos fast.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

it's a spam post. google the first line and you'll see it posted elsewhere with the same replies to it...

Advertisement