Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move from Clearwire

Options
  • 30-08-2008 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

OK the short version of this story is that im totally fed up with those idiots at Clearwire.... I wont bore ye all with the details of my problem at the moment!!! So I want to change providers. I currently need a wireless system as I have no phone line installed and a budget of approx. EUR30 per month. Thoughts, ideas, recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You could get UPC for that price, no phone line needed, though you do need to be connected to their cable network.

It really depends on where you are, and whether you can have fixed wireless, or you want something like Clearwire (indoor box). Ripwave is similar, though generally just as bad. 3G might be an option, try O2 or Vodafone (not Three). Digiweb metro for fixed wireless (needs line of sight and an aerial on the roof), or possibly IBB Breeze (same requirements).

Advertisement