Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carling cup

Options
  • 30-08-2008 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

we got newcastle in the c/cup not good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

A tough draw for sure but if we pull our socks up then I fancy we'll get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

T'was inevitable really.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭One-Day-Juande

If you want to win any cup then you have to get through some tough fixtures. Last year sure we had to get through ar5ena1:D:D and then chelsea:D:D I know that early on it's preferable to get an easier run but spurs are well capable of taking on Newcastle, in fact I reckon it'll be a good match.

Point is the harder the battle, the sweeter the success is when you get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Our route last season was

Middlesborough (H)
    Blackpool (H)
    Man City (A)
    Arsenal (A+H)
    Chelsea (Final)

Other than Blackpool they were all premiership, so away to the goerdies does'nt worry me, as long as we get our game together asap.

It would be great to win it again but personally given a choice I'd love either the FA Cup or Uefa or both....ahh feck it why not all three :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

The arse have just thrashed the barcodes today,there a poor team but i dont think spurs have a great record up in st james park..hopefully we will be much improved by the tiime that game comes round.

• Advertisement
Advertisement