Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian Forum

Options
  • 30-08-2008 12:40pm

So, once again the insecurity peaks.

Just looking for some feedback from the members who use this forum - are we doing things well? Is there anything you want to see? Is there anything you want taken away? Are threads becoming to cluttered? Too sparse?

Any and all comments welcome!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

I've just come along and would have to congratulate the moderators on the running of the forum. The threads hold together well which is hard as questions often cause a change of direction. Great source of info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

the mods are doing a great job. Fits and Z know their stuff. The forum is great and i love it.

.......However some users drag ever thread off topic. They should be warned not to do so....and they probably are!!

Overall, great job guys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I think it's a good forum. There is a good few people here willing to give honest advice to inexperienced people.
    I would think that there is an awful lot of people out there that aren't aware of the forum though. We wouldn't have that many showjumping/ eventing compeditiors on here I'd say. If somebody could sponsor an add in the showjumping bulletin or flyers at shows or events it would make people more aware of the forum.
    The mods are knowledgeable and do a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

It's a good forum, mods are fine and things seem to be going well...

I don't want to repeat what's already been posted, but users dragging threads off topic or posting new threads on topics which are already encluded in existing threads is a tad tedious....

Nonetheless, great forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

yea good place for a waffle!:D

some users are tiresome, but sure you get that everywhere!

I would like to repeat my request for a useful services sticky, i.e back people all that craic, anything you might think other people might use or need

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

That useful services thing is a good idea. I'm going to de-sticky one or two of the others though. We'll see how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 haligh

I like the idea of the Useful Services post.

I don't see too much off-topicness tbh but that could be just the mods' good work! I like this forum, it's nice to see a non-elitist vibe in horsey matters (ie, those of us who don't own or show can still read and enjoy the topics).

(medium-term reader here, delurking for my first post on equestrian :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

welcome haligh :)

Advertisement