Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Mosque, clonskeagh from town(stephens green)

Options
  • 30-08-2008 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

which bus goes past the mosque does anyone know or at least close enough from city centre.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Ok I'll bite

Why do you want to know Esteban?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

11, 11A, 11B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

why are you going to the mosque????? eek?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Why would people be shocked by someone asking directions to a Mosque? If the person asked directions to a pub or cinema there would be not an eyelid batted. Or even a church of a Christian sect...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

boneless wrote: »
    Why would people be shocked by someone asking directions to a Mosque? If the person asked directions to a pub or cinema there would be not an eyelid batted. Or even a church of a Christian sect...

I think this is more to do with the fact that it is Esteban asking for directions - he is a rather famous poster on some of the other forums i.e. AH and Soccer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I think this is more to do with the fact that it is Esteban asking for directions - he is a rather famous poster on some of the other forums i.e. AH and Soccer.

Ah... I think I see.... thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Not sure why you're looking for a Mosque, but there's one on the South Circular Road next to the National Stadium, that's if you're looking to go to a Mosque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

the food in the mosque is class.:D

I dont live in city centre but I'll be going there to eat after the gym...i know how to get there from the southside but no from town.

I also might be getting a job in the mosque store....authentic islamic culture. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Might as well hijack this.

Does the 48N go past Bird Avenue? Is it the nearest Nitelink to the Clonskeagh entrance to UCD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Yes.

Advertisement