Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog S**t in Waterford

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Not suggesting it but I know someone who keeps a filled water gun (one that can spray over 30 + feet) by her door and if she spots a dog crapping on her property then she opens fire, according to her even better if the dog owner is around to see it or even get a bit of a spray. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭mang

deisemum wrote: »
    Not suggesting it but I know someone who keeps a filled water gun (one that can spray over 30 + feet) by her door and if she spots a dog crapping on her property then she opens fire, according to her even better if the dog owner is around to see it or even get a bit of a spray. :D

just find the owner of the dog.. head up to thier house and take a huge steaming dump on thier front step. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

mang wrote: »
    just find the owner of the dog.. head up to thier house and take a huge steaming dump on thier front step. ;)

lol
    Maybe I should take my boys and all the boys I mind after school who get great delight over bodily functions and let them pee, dump and fart to their heart's content instead. :eek:

Having recently driven from Galway to Waterford with 4 boys aged 10 - 12 I can tell you it was not a pleasant experience as they all tried to outfart each other. Going by the stench I'd hate to see what they could dump :eek::eek:

Advertisement