Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dethklok

Options
  • 30-08-2008 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

I love their silly lyrics, and , indeed, think that their music is worth listening to. The dethalbum is by far my most listened to album atm.

Can anyone recomend bands that either sound like them or have similar, uh, themes (if that's the correct way to phrase it)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Hmmm, well this is a tough one. Dethklok are most definitely a mixture of death and black metal, all squashed into a humourous look at the industry.

If you liked the sound then I will recommend early Dimmu Borgir, Samael, all of Venom, Manowar's first album Battle Hymns, and some Hungarian band I'm listening to right now. I can't even spell the name much less pronounce it. Begins with an 'M'.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Old thread, new Dethklok, from Dethalbum III:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Try strapping young lad, they even share the same drummer.

Advertisement