Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Economics majors around??

Options
  • 30-08-2008 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

Have a 2.5 hour lecture with Eoin Reeves this year and I'm wondering can I budget it down to 2 on my timetable?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Oooh you'll be having him again in Semester 2 for Public Finance... Get ready for his "I hate Public Admin and HPSS students doing this module because they're not Bizzniss students and they're crap" welcome. Seriously. He just told us we were all shít and were going to fail, purely based on our degrees. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Oooh you'll be having him again in Semester 2 for Public Finance... Get ready for his "I hate Public Admin and HPSS students doing this module because they're not Bizzniss students and they're crap" welcome. Seriously. He just told us we were all shít and were going to fail, purely based on our degrees. :pac:

Just like some Acc & Fin lecturers in their attitude to the "second raters" that are the business students.

So 4th Year Business - ALL
    3rd Year Business - ALL
    Eco and Soc - ??
    HPSS - ??
    PA - ??

How big is this f*ing lecture??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

ninty9er wrote: »
    Just like some Acc & Fin lecturers in their attitude to the "second raters" that are the business students.

3rd Year Business - ALL
    Eco and Soc - ??
    HPSS - ??
    PA - ??

Nah there aren't many HPSSers...only those who choose economics as a minor; very few altogether...two in my year including me! PA I think it's a compulsory module for them, so you're talking 40ish I think. It's a big enough module; had our lectures in the Monnet and FB028 (I think...whatever that room is in the basement in the Foundation is).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

there's only about 15 people in economics and sociology..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

ninty9er wrote: »

3rd Year Business - ALL
    Eco and Soc - ??
    HPSS - ??
    PA - ??

In with 3rd year BBS :(
    Sweet jesus this lecture will be ridiculous in fairness

• Advertisement
Advertisement