Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guide price and time for exterior painting ?

Options
  • 30-08-2008 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi, i have no idea of the going rates for exterior painting, can anyone give me a price range (on and off the books)

its a red brick house and needs the white bits repainted, window sills, mantles, gables, and the full wall of one extension.

dublin area

12 window sills and plaster around the window (5 of which will require a ladder)
    1 patio door
    1 porch door

15 foot wall of an extension entirely
    2 foot mantle around bottom of house

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

So its just the reveals and window sills and plinth and a wall....Probably looking at two/three days labour plus materials.

But this depends on condition of paint also, is it flaking,does it have to be sealed before new coats go onto it..

I know a painter who could give you a quote,so if you want his number give me a Pm...

Thanks

Advertisement