Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The good ol' days

Options
  • 30-08-2008 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Yore best memories of school...Mine would be sexin a teacher and Transition year was good craic...The school days are well past me now and its onto college

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

......sexin a teacher........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jiminywimilybob

Doin it witha teacher.obv not in the school itself..I was 18 at the time.....More memories people??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Leaving the school and never having to return was a particularly good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

There was always good craic during lunch. I loved transition year too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jiminywimilybob

Leaving the school and never having to return was a particularly good one.

That also for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Doin it witha teacher.obv not in the school itself..I was 18 at the time.....More memories people??

You really need to give us the full story on this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

The Walsho wrote: »
    You really need to give us the full story on this one!

Definitely!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,784 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Pics or STFU & GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Why so happy? Are you suing the catholic church? :pac:

It's always great craic when it snows around Christmas :D and my Irish teacher left this year and we've got a nice, blonde girl just out of college. Quite strict, I swear I've seen her in a BDSM vid before. Nice view anyway for the rest of the year. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

the whole of transition year was great but the skiing holiday was some craic..and triple free classes for two weeks in 5th year so we went and used to escape for lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I suspect the OP started this thread just so he could announce to the internet that he shagged a teacher. Fair play though! :)

I don't have any particular memories that stick out - the very last day was pretty cool. People I hadn't spoke to in 5 years saying goodbye and signing my shirt!

Oh and our graduation night - I'm not one for nights out, but that was some craic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Going on the piss with the teachers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

I suspect the OP started this thread just so he could announce to the internet that he shagged a teacher. Fair play though! :)

I thought he was rubbing it in on current LC's. Either way, good job. We must scare them.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Always enjoyed the lunch times and trips away from the school for matches etc, getting to know people etc.
    But overall im very glad to be going onto college,

My secondary school was getting more and more strict every year, all these new rules, for instance this year they introduced after school detention on a friday!!! So glad im gone.
    My poor friends who did TY on the other hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Hmmm.....

Having a laugh generally in school with my friends and whatnot, I rescued a bird (As in an animal before that becomes an issue :P) once [it flew inside then kept flying into a window, so i had to help it along] its not much but itll stick out as a nice memory.

There where alot of lows in secondary school but overall (well the last 2 years) its been brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Yore best memories of school...Mine would be sexin a teacher and Transition year was good craic...The school days are well past me now and its onto college

you = legend.

Anyway, for myself.

School bus trips, windows down with the "We're from Dublin and we're better than you" "Sheep shagggggin bastards" "You're father is your brother" and all the rest going strong through more or less any other county, no matter how 'urban' it was!

Going on the lash with the teachers. Never really arranged just pure chance often. Shared nightclubs and whatever else. Brilliant fun.

Putting holes in the walls in the old prefabs like mad. The school then covering them up with posters or anything handy. "Sure we'll be in the real school next year" etc. and all the rest.

A trip to some hippy 'no electricity here' farm in 4th year where nothing actually worked, all got the giggles before getting back on our gaz guzzler of a bus.

Halloween every year. Always a great laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

PrivateEye wrote: »
    School bus trips, windows down with the "We're from Dublin and we're better than you" "Sheep shagggggin bastards" "You're father is your brother" and all the rest going strong through more or less any other county, no matter how 'urban' it was!

Our school going to the northside was much the same :P

They never brought us down the country, they knew better.

Oh I remember going to an absolutely amazing gig one night (its name may not be mention here sadly) coming in 6 classes late, just to get marked in, and then a class later going home. One huge thing i miss about TY, Attendance was strictly optional:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Kathy_x_x

My fave memory would deff have to be our ice cream party during our last double history!! Covered the room in balloons, wrote all over the whiteboard and had ice cream and smarties:D. And then we brought the left over ice cream around to all our fave teachers!! That's gonna stick in my mind for years!!

Lunch times were brilliant:L
    oh and TY... made a show of my friend in our english class.. hahaha!!

I loooooved secondary school though. I'm gonna miss it:(

but bring on college.. yay:D

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

Mine would be sexin a teacher and Transition year was good craic

nothing like sexin a teacher during lunch break...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭celticcutie

Have to say I was high spirited at school so broke a few teachers hearts! One funny memory was when one of the nuttiest teachers in school asked me to read and I had fixed tissues inside my glasses. So when I stood up I started hollering that I was blind and couldn't see! That landed me in 1st year for 3 weeks even though I was doing my inter cert that year!!! Wasn't that funny as I was put in the 'bright' 1st year class which was to be boooring at the time so that laugh went off my face after a half hour there...

Have to say I was high spirited at school so broke a few teachers hearts! One funny memory was when one of the nuttiest teachers in school asked me to read and I had fixed tissues inside my glasses. So when I stood up I started hollering that I was blind and couldn't see! That landed me in 1st year for 3 weeks even though I was doing my inter cert that year!!! Wasn't that funny as I was put in the 'bright' 1st year class which was to be boooring at the time so that laugh went off my face after a half hour there...

hahahahahaha i love it!!

My cousin told our history teacher that her best friend looked like she was his love child!!:L We could not concentrate for the rest of the class cos people just get bursting into laughter!!
    I'm gonna miss history the most :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭celticcutie

Kathy_x_x wrote: »
    hahahahahaha i love it!!

My cousin told our history teacher that her best friend looked like she was his love child!!:L We could not concentrate for the rest of the class cos people just get bursting into laughter!!

I can imagine the reaction alright!! hilarious :)

I just remembered another time with the same nutty teacher that I referred to in my last post: He had a tendency to, hmm how do I say this?, scratch his private parts against the side of the table - so GROSS - especially as it was in front of an all female class! One day the girl sitting beside me had on a huge watch that was silver. It was a sunny day and she adjusted her watch so that the light coming in the window reflected off her watch and straight at his privates. Best bit was that he didn't know why we were all in stitches. Went on for quite a while, until he noticed and once again I paid a visit to the principal ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ally_mull

hahahahahaha i love it!!

Best part of the history class all two years Kathy! :)
    What instantaneously comes to mind for me is T.Y (best year of my life!) and Graduation night. I'm actually going to miss Irish class too, predominantly because I used to make an absolute ass of myself in class, but the teacher just would crack up!
    History though was the absolute best, even though I hated the subject! A bond was formed between us all and we spent most days laughing at random things and talking complete s****e with the teacher! Can't believe the entire class ended up getting A's or B's!

ally_mull wrote: »
    I'm actually going to miss Irish class too, predominantly because I used to make an absolute ass of myself in class, but the teacher just would crack up!

''what did you do for your birthday Alison?''

''eh.... ag ol!!!''

hahaha legend:D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ally_mull

''what did you do for your birthday Alison?''

''eh.... ag ol!!!''

hahaha legend:D:pac:

Oh yes.....I'm never going to live that down am I? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

I'm in LC this year, but I have some great school memories...

French teacher: Well what other phrases could you use on an 11 year old French girl?
    Me: Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Quoted from Airplane, got in small bit of trouble over that...

My absolute favourite time was every Irish class(which we all hated because 3/4 of the class was planning on dropping down to pass) where me and my friend would roar out about how massive our dicks were.

"It's THIS bit" *Insert an insanely large hand gesture

Apart from the occasional curious stares, our teacher completely ignored it.:pac:

Advertisement