Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frozen waffles - not potato

• 30-08-2008 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Dublin that stocks frozen waffles (not the potato ones). I know that there are unfrozen ones in the bread sections but they are way too sweet. They used to be available years ago (may have been Kellogs who made them) and I practically lived on them when I was in the states a while back but I haven't seen them in Ireland in years. I know I could try making them myself but I can't be arsed and they wouldnt taste the same.....

Cheers

Jack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

I doubt you could find them anywhere, they sound like one of those American foods that don't take off anywhere else

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I know the ones you mean, and I've been looking out for them for years too. The newer ones are sickly sweet.
    You might be better off buying a waffle iron and making your own - I'm sure I saw one in Harvey Norman once.

Advertisement