Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Blackrock

Options
  • 30-08-2008 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

I am having an operation in the Blackrock clinic on monday and my wife is coming along because i will be getting out later that afternoon. She'll be driving us home. Is there any shopping centres or anything else that might kill an hour or 2 for her within walking distance of the clinic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Just across Mount Merrion Avenue she will find Blackrock shopping centre, Frascati shopping centre and Blackrock itself. Or she could walk through Blackrock park. So should not be a problem to kill the waiting time.
    All the best for your operation

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭VB

yep agreed. plenty of little coffee shops and restaurants for her to grab a bite to eat.
    If she has more than a couple of hours to spare then she could hop on the dart into town or dun laoghaire.
    best of luck with the op.

Advertisement