Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolognaise recipe - Little Cesars/Trentuno

• 30-08-2008 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering of anyone is aware of the recipe the above restaurants (and other places like Pacinos who seem to have the same taste) use for their bolognaise sauce? I only ask because I have tried, unsucessfully, over the years to replicate their recipe only to end in failure. I have tried Nigella/Jamie Oliver/Avoca etc etc recipes and none come near the above. I have asked but was told it was just tomato sauce but it cant be, its sooo tasty and nothing like my home made version. Has anyone got the inside track?

Thanks

Jack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

You can do better than those places.

All you need is tomatoes and basil, sometimes garlic/chilli.....depends upon taste.

The mince is key really.

Net has loads of recipes but ripeness, quality olive oil and good pasta is really the key :)

Advertisement