Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic/logo for my blog!

Options
  • 30-08-2008 7:39pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭

howdy, I was wondering if someone would be willing to design a logo or graphic for me blog please? I would like to link to it in my sig.

My site is www.lowerthetone.com and will be about the movies, tv, technology etc, but primarily movies and all things related.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chequeredmaniac

I do charge for them, gotta make a living. You can barter me down if you think I'm too expencive.

www.myspace.com/iamdarknoise
    www.bebo.com/chequeredmaniac (I have a bunch of skins I've made)

Thats the main place to see what I've done. My sites down at the moment.

Kilian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 jordano

faceman wrote: »
    howdy, I was wondering if someone would be willing to design a logo or graphic for me blog please? I would like to link to it in my sig.

My site is www.lowerthetone.com and will be about the movies, tv, technology etc, but primarily movies and all things related.

Thanks!
    Have you tried making your own with cootext.com or are you after a professional logo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What dimensions should it be? Should it be the same size as this one
    http://www.lowerthetone.com/wp-content/themes/aurora/aurora.jpg

...?

I'll give it a go later if you post up the dimensions you want it/them to be. Going to work now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chequeredmaniac

@Dave,
    That'd be more of a header. He's looking for a logo.

Although Faceman if you need I can design a logo, but then make a header with it. So you could use the logo for your favicion and for little ads around the net but also have a nice banner in your header.

Advertisement