Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alpine Car Stereos

Options
  • 30-08-2008 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi,

I made a topic earlier enquiring about Alpine car stereos. Halfords only seem to stock the bottom of the barrel models, wondering if anyone can suggest where I could pick up an 'Alpine IDA-X100'?

iDA-X100_03.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Halfords in Cork stock the IDA-X100, they also stock the IDA-X001. I say 'stock', but if anyone were to buy one, the prepubescent pimply retail monkeys working there wouldn't bother their collective arses getting another back into stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

http://www.securesounds.ie/News/Alpine%20iPod%20headunits.htm

They have shops in Cork and Waterford, might be worth giving one of them a bell.

Sweeeet looking head unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I bought a head unit and a few other bits and bobs from incarexpress.co.uk in the past without any problems. Fitted the stuff myself though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

ned78 wrote: »
    Halfords in Cork stock the IDA-X100, they also stock the IDA-X001. I say 'stock', but if anyone were to buy one, the prepubescent pimply retail monkeys working there wouldn't bother their collective arses getting another back into stock.
    Do you know how much it is by any chance?

I'm guessing it'd be around 350-400?

Advertisement