Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E90 - Thoughts?

• 30-08-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Anyone have one of these? Thoughts? Getting one cheap so I just want to know if these phones have any draw backs?

Are they really that big etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

There's a review here which might give you some ideas. Not used the phone myself though so can't really comment on it. Gonna read the review myself though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

They're on display in the O2 stores in Henry Street.
    I could live with one alright. :)
    Get me one too ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I know "Dogman" over at ixplora.com and esato, who's had one for a while. Since, he's reviewed an e71, has had an iphone, an n95 etc etc... He reckons none of those are better allround than the e90... O.k., now he's fallen for a BB Bold though! I played with it and it's damn impressive, IF you don't mind the form factor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I have an iPhone with a Vodafone Sim, so this would be for my Meteor number which I text alot on.

It is big however... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Two quick questions for E90 users:

Is it practical to use this phone, for browsing say, one-handed (say commuting on a bus) using the big screen ?

Does Opera Mini take advantage of the full screen width ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

long_b wrote: »
    Two quick questions for E90 users:

Is it practical to use this phone, for browsing say, one-handed (say commuting on a bus) using the big screen ?

Does Opera Mini take advantage of the full screen width ?

No! On the go I found it really annoying! That's why I went for e71! Opera mini works full screen, yeah!

Advertisement